Premier Plumbing Repair in Mesquite, TX
Do you need a skilled plumbing contractor in Mesquite, TX? Choose Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. for all your commercial and residential plumbing repair needs. When you need plumbing repair from a reliable plumbing contractor, call (214) 234-3456. Call (214) 234-3456 today for outstanding service and fast results.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is your go-to commercial plumbing contractor in DFW. Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning: If water isn’t draining properly in your sink or tub, it may be time for drain cleaning. Without using harmful and temporary chemicals, our drain cleaning services will get your pipes back in shape.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing damage can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your house. We work around the clock to handle your plumbing emergencies with speed and professionalism.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Don’t let that annoying drip from the sink run up your water bill! We install a wide range of premium sinks and faucets to suit any decor or budget.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: If something is caught in your disposal, be extremely careful if you try any repairs yourself. We also install new garbage disposals if yours is completely broken.
- Gas Line Repair: If you have a broken gas line, call us for emergency repairs right away! Our technicians will make sure your gas line is in top shape and poses no risks of a leak.
- Hydro-Jetting: If you start to notice your drains working slowly, you might be due for hydro-jetting. If you’re not sure if you need hydro-jetting, we can conduct a sewer camera inspection to locate the problem.
- Leak Detection and Repair: A leak in your plumbing can not only lead to extensive damage, but can cost you hundreds of dollars in wasted water! Catching a leak early can save you a lot of stress and money in the future.
- Repiping: If your pipes are corroded or aging, you might need to repipe your home. We know that repiping is a disruptive process, so we work efficiently to minimize damage and get your house in back in shape.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: If you have slow draining throughout your house, you might need your sewer pipes inspected. This video camera will show high quality footage of the inside of your pipes, making repairs easier and more affordable.
- Slab Leak Repairs: A slab leak is a severe and urgent plumbing problem, so don’t wait to call if you think there’s a problem. Slab leaks are more frequent in older homes due to improved building codes over time.
- Sump Pump Repair: A problem with your sump pump can lead to serious problems for your home. Give us a call if you need sump pump repair in Mesquite, TX.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. We are happy to install, repair and maintain a tankless water heater in your home.
- Toilet Repair: Whether it’s an overflowing mess or just has a weak flush, no one likes toilet repair. In some cases, problems with your toilet can be due to a more serious problem.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost. Call us today if you need sewer repair!
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call. If your water heater is old and has extensive damage, we can install a new tank for you.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to worry about irritating and harmful hard water effects on your home. Talk to Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. about water softener installation and repair today!
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you want a trusted, local plumbing company in Mesquite, TX, just call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Whether it’s a common repair or major plumbing project, we work tirelessly to get the job done right the first time. Don’t wait! Call (214) 234-3456 for plumbing repair when you need it most!