Premier Plumbing Repair in Waxahachie, TX
No one wants a second-rate repair job when it comes to their plumbing, so don’t settle for a poor quality plumbing contractor in Waxahachie, TX! Make Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. your top choice for residential and commercial plumbing services near you! When you want repairs that you can rely on, call (214) 234-3456 for the skilled plumbers at Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Whether you need a commercial plumber for installation or repair, our experienced crew has you covered. Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning: If you have a slow draining sink or clogged drain, give us a call and we’ll get your pipes back in order. Drain cleaning removes the sludge, clogs, and other buildup in your drains, which also helps reduce odors.
- Emergency Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here to help when you need emergency plumbing in Waxahachie, TX. Our goal is quick service and quality results!
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Improve your bathroom or kitchen with a new sink or faucet. We will make sure your sink and faucet are working well and look great!
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposal are well-built, but they are not indestructible and may eventually need professional repairs. To help your disposal last, do not throw egg shells, oil, grease, tough vegetables, or non-food items down the disposal.
- Gas Line Repair: A faulty gas line is a serious and potentially dangerous problem in your home, so call us immediately for gas line repair! Check your gas line from time to time to make sure no problems are developing.
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than store-bought drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will eliminate the buildup and clogs in your sewer lines. Because we use water, the process is safe and will not damage your pipes.
- Leak Detection and Repair: If you have increasing water bills, water damaged walls or ceilings, or have low water pressure, you might have a leak. We’ll find and repair any leaks in your home or commercial building.
- Repiping: If your pipes are corroded or aging, you might need to repipe your home. Our plumbers work hard to make sure your pipes are safe and secure so you and your family can rest easy.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: With a specially designed, waterproof camera, our plumbers can check your sewer lines to see if any clogs are developing. Using real time video, we can see if a tree roots or other debris is causing a clog in your pipes.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Our plumbers are skilled in slab leak repair and detection, so give us a call if you think that you have a leak. Signs of a slab leak include the sound of running water, hot spots on floors, and increasing water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: Sump pump failure is not uncommon, as various parts may wear out or become defective. We’re your local sump pump repair and installation professionals!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. A tankless water heater might be an excellent option! We also provide tankless water heater repair and maintenance.
- Toilet Repair: Toilet problems are common and usually need a simple fix, such as a clog or ghost flushing. We also install new toilets if you’re looking to update your bathroom.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost. This method will still require some digging, but the reconstruction is significantly less.
- Water Heater Repair: No hot water, unusual noises, and too hot water all indicate various problems with your water heater. Most tank-style heaters need replacing within 10 to 15 years, and we can help with installation.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to stress about annoying and harmful hard water effects on your home. Our whole-home water softening systems can help reduce scale buildup, improve your skin, and eliminate those pesky hard water spots on clean dishes.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you want a certified, local plumbing contractor in Waxahachie, TX, just call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Whether it’s a simple repair or serious plumbing project, we work tirelessly to get the job done right the first time. Call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. at (214) 234-3456 when you need a plumbing company in Waxahachie, TX.