Professional Plumbing Repair in Little Elm, TX
Do you need a certified plumber in Little Elm, TX? Choose Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. for all your commercial and residential plumbing repair needs. When you need plumbing repair from a reliable plumber, call (214) 234-3456. Call (214) 234-3456 today for exceptional service and quick results.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: When you need a plumbing company with the tools and skills to work on commercial plumbing, look no further than Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.! Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning: Drain cleaning can help eliminate clogs, odors, and other problems in your pipes. While commercial drain cleaning products only offer a temporary solution, we will make sure your drains are clear of debris without using harmful chemicals.
- Emergency Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here to help when you need emergency plumbing in Little Elm, TX. We work around the clock to handle your plumbing emergencies with speed and professionalism.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Improve your bathroom or kitchen with a new sink or faucet. Our plumbers can repair or install just about any faucet or sink.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposal are well-built, but they are not indestructible and may eventually need professional repairs. Be careful about what you throw down the disposal to extend it’s lifespan.
- Gas Line Repair: Safety is our top priority, so you can count on our plumbing company to make sure your gas line is safe and functional. If you suspect a problem with your gas line, call right away for an inspection.
- Hydro-Jetting: If you start to notice your drains working slowly, you might benefit from hydro-jetting. We use a pressurized blast of water through your pipes to clear away problematic sludge and buildup.
- Leak Detection and Repair: If you suspect a plumbing leak in your home, let our expert plumbers inspect your home for leaks. We’ll find and repair any leaks in your home or commercial building.
- Repiping: If you have frequent leaks, your pipes might be nearing the end of their lifespan. At Tribeca Plumbing, Inc., we use quality materials so you can trust in your pipe’s integrity.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: If you have slow draining throughout your house, you might need your sewer pipes inspected. This video footage helps us detect clogs, corrosion, and other damage to your underground sewer lines with no digging involved.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Slab leaks can wreak havoc on your home, so call us right away for slab leak repair if you suspect one. You might hear water running when all water is off, or see skyrocketing water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: A problem with your sump pump can lead to serious problems for your home. We’re your local sump pump repair and installation experts!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: Looking to save money and make your home more eco-friendly? We are happy to install, repair and maintain a tankless water heater in your home.
- Toilet Repair: Most toilet problems are caused by a clog, warped flapper, or improper water pressure. In some cases, problems with your toilet can be due to a more serious problem.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Compared to traditional trenching methods, trenchless sewer repair is far less invasive and can save you 50 percent. Call us today if you need sewer repair!
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call. Whether gas or electric, we are happy to help fix or replace your water heater.
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water may seem like a non-issue, but it can cause some major problems in your home. Our whole-home water softening systems can help reduce scale buildup, improve your skin, and eliminate those annoying hard water spots on clean dishes.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
Make Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. your first choice plumbing company in Little Elm, TX. We want to make sure that each job is done quickly and properly so you and your home are safe and secure. Call us at (214) 234-3456 for reliable plumbing repair in Little Elm, TX.