Premier Plumbing Repair in Allen, TX
Do you need a qualified plumbing company in Allen, TX? Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is the premier choice for your plumbing services, from residential jobs to commercial projects. When you want services from a plumbing company that you can rely on, call (214) 402-5454 for the experienced plumbers at Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Our skilled plumbers are prepared to help with any commercial plumbing services you need.
- Drain Cleaning: Drain cleaning can help reduce clogs, odors, and other problems in your pipes.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing problems can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your house.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: When you need faucet repair or new fixtures installed, give us a call!
- Garbage Disposal Repair: For quality garbage disposal repair and replacement, call us!
- Gas Line Repair: Safety is our top priority, so you can count on our plumbing contractors to make sure your gas line is safe and functional.
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than store-bought drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will remove the buildup and clogs in your sewer lines.
- Leak Detection and Repair: If you have increasing water bills, water-damaged walls or ceilings, or have low water pressure, you might have a leak. Early leak detection can save a lot of time and money, so give us a call!
- Repiping: Depending on the age of your pipes, you may need repiping, especially if you have started to have leaks.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Find out if there’s a clog in your sewer line with a sewer camera inspection.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Slab leaks can wreak havoc on your home, so call us right away for slab leak repair if you suspect one.
- Sump Pump Repair: Most sump pumps need repair or replacement within 10 to 15 years of installation.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: Everyone loves an opportunity to cut their home water and energy bill.
- Toilet Repair: Most toilet problems are caused by a clog, warped flapper, or improper water pressure. We can also install new toilets if you’re looking to improve your bathroom.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost.
- Water Heater Repair: If your water heater is making strange noises, or you have no hot water, call our plumbers for help.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to stress about annoying and harmful hard water effects on your home.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you need help from a reliable, local plumbing company in Allen, TX, just call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Our goal is to keep your home and family safe with skilled plumbing repair and other services, along with sincere customer service. For help with your plumbing services, just give us a call at (214) 402-5454 today.