Professional Plumbing Repair in Grand Prairie, TX
No one wants a poor-quality repair job when it comes to their plumbing, so don’t settle for a subpar plumbing company in Grand Prairie, TX! Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here for all of your commercial and residential plumbing projects and repairs. When you want repairs that you can rely on, call (214) 402-5454 for help from the certified plumbers on our team.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Our certified plumbing contractors are here to help with any commercial plumbing services you need.
- Drain Cleaning: If water isn’t draining well in your sink or tub, it may be time for drain cleaning.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing problems can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your house. When an emergency arises, our team can be there to help.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Improve your bathroom or kitchen with a new sink or faucet or get the repairs you need when you’re experiencing problems.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: For professional garbage disposal repair and replacement, give us a call!
- Gas Line Repair: A damaged gas line is a serious and potentially dangerous problem in your home, so call us immediately for gas line repair!
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than commercial drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will eliminate the buildup and debris in your sewer lines.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always simple, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here.
- Repiping: Most pipes tend to last 50 years or more, though hard water and other factors can lead to increased aging and a need for repiping.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: With a sewer camera inspection, you can catch clogs and sewer line damage before it becomes a severe problem.
- Slab Leak Repairs: A slab leak is a serious and urgent plumbing problem, so don’t wait to call if you think there’s a problem.
- Sump Pump Repair: Sump pump damage is not uncommon, as various parts may wear out or become defective.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater for a tankless model.
- Toilet Repair: Toilet problems are common and usually need a simple fix, such as a clog or ghost flushing, and a need for repairs.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost.
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call.
- Water Softener Installation: If your home is plagued by hard water issues, consider water softener installation.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you need help from a professional plumbing company in Grand Prairie, TX, look no further than Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.! We want to make sure that each job is done quickly and properly so you and your home are safe and secure. Don’t wait! Call (214) 402-5454 for plumbing service when you need it most!