Professional Plumbing Repair in Grand Prairie, TX
No one wants a poor quality repair job when it comes to their plumbing, so don’t settle for a subpar plumbing contractor in Grand Prairie, TX! Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here for all commercial and residential plumbing projects and repairs. When you want repairs that you can rely on, call (214) 234-3456 for the certified plumbers at Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Our certified plumbing contractors are here to help with any commercial plumbing services you need. Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning: If water isn’t draining well in your sink or tub, it may be time for drain cleaning. We will ensure your drains are free of any sludge, buildup, debris, or clogs.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing problems can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your house. Our plumbing contractors are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repair and assistance.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Improve your bathroom or kitchen with a new sink or faucet. We will make sure your sink and faucet are working properly and look great!
- Garbage Disposal Repair: For professional garbage disposal repair and replacement, give us a call! To help your disposal last, do not throw egg shells, oil, grease, tough vegetables, or non-food items down the disposal.
- Gas Line Repair: A damaged gas line is a serious and potentially dangerous problem in your home, so call us immediately for gas line repair! If you suspect a problem with your gas line, call right away for an inspection.
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than commercial drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will eliminate the buildup and debris in your sewer lines. Because we use water, the process is safe and will not damage your pipes.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always simple, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here. Early leak detection can save you a lot of time and money, so call us today!
- Repiping: Most pipes tend to last 50 years or more, though hard water and other factors can lead to increased aging. We know that repiping is a disruptive process, so we work efficiently to minimize damage and get your house in back in shape.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: With a sewer camera inspection, you can catch clogs and sewer line damage before it becomes a severe problem. This video camera will show high quality footage of the inside of your pipes, making repairs easier and more affordable.
- Slab Leak Repairs: A slab leak is a serious and urgent plumbing problem, so don’t wait to call if you think there’s a problem. Signs of a slab leak include the sound of running water, hot spots on floors, and increasing water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: Sump pump damage is not uncommon, as various parts may wear out or become defective. We’re your local sump pump repair and installation professionals!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. We are happy to install, repair and maintain a tankless water heater in your home.
- Toilet Repair: Toilet problems are common and usually need a simple fix, such as a clog or ghost flushing. In some cases, problems with your toilet can be due to a more serious problem.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost. While still a major plumbing repair, this process yields faster, better results at a reduced price.
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call. Most tank-style heaters need replacing within 10 to 15 years, and we can help with installation.
- Water Softener Installation: If your home is plagued by hard water issues, consider water softener installation. Our whole-home water softening systems can help reduce scale buildup, improve your skin, and eliminate those annoying hard water spots on clean dishes.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you need affordable plumbing repairs in Grand Prairie, TX, look no further than Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.! We want to make sure that each job is done quickly and properly so you and your home are safe and secure. Don’t wait! Call (214) 234-3456 for plumbing service when you need it most!