Professional Plumbing Repair in Farmersville, TX
Don’t settle for an unqualified handyman when you need an experienced plumbing company in Farmersville, TX. Make Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. your first choice for residential and commercial plumbing services near you! Give us a call at (214) 234-3456 for quick and affordable plumbing repair and more!
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is your go-to commercial plumbing contractor in the DFW metroplex. Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing services.
- Drain Cleaning: You likely need drain cleaning if you notice frequent clogs, slow draining, and foul odors from your tub or sink. Without using corrosive and temporary chemicals, our drain cleaning services will get your pipes back in working order.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing problems can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your home. Our plumbers are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repair and assistance.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Don’t let that annoying drip from the sink spike your water bill! We carry a wide range of quality sinks and faucets to suit any decor or budget.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposal are strong, but they are not indestructible and may eventually need professional repairs. Get back to enjoying your kitchen with a new garbage disposal!
- Gas Line Repair: A gas leak is a critical problem that calls for emergency services. If you smell gas, do not use any electricity and get out of the house right away.
- Hydro-Jetting: When you start to notice your drains working slowly, you might be due for hydro-jetting. If you’re unsure if you need hydro-jetting, we can conduct a sewer camera inspection to see if there is a problem.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always quick, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here. We’ll find and repair any leaks in your home or commercial building.
- Repiping: Depending on the age of your pipes, you may need repiping, especially if your have started to have leaks. Our plumbers work hard to make sure your pipes are safe and secure so you and your family can rest easy.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Find out if there’s a blockage in your sewer line with a sewer camera inspection. Using real time video, we can see if a tree roots or other debris is causing a problem in your pipes.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Don’t let a slab leak turn into a crisis for your home. Signs of a slab leak include the sound of running water, hot spots on floors, and surging water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: A problem with your sump pump can lead to several problems for your home. We are glad to repair your sump pump or install a new system if needed.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: Looking to save money and make your home more eco-friendly? Perfect for smaller households, tankless water heater installation can be a great investment.
- Toilet Repair: Whether it’s an overflowing mess or just has a weak flush, no one likes toilet repair. We can help with toilet repair as well as installation.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Compared to traditional trenching methods, trenchless sewer repair is far less invasive and can save you 50 percent. Call us today if you need sewer repair!
- Water Heater Repair: No hot water, unusual noises, and too hot water all indicate various problems with your water heater. Scale buildup inside the tank can cause serious damage, and you may need a new water heater.
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water may seem like an annoyance, but it can cause some serious problems in your home. By lowering the hard minerals in your water, you can reduce scale buildup in many of your water-using appliances.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you need affordable plumbing services in Farmersville, TX, look no further than Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.! Whether it’s a fast repair or major plumbing project, we work tirelessly to get the job done right the first time. Call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. at (214) 234-3456 when you need a plumbing contractor in Farmersville, TX.