Premier Plumbing Repair in Fort Worth, TX
No one wants a second-rate repair job when it comes to their plumbing, so don’t settle for a shoddy plumbing company in Fort Worth, TX! Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is available for all commercial and residential plumbing projects and repairs. Give us a call at (214) 234-3456 for quick and affordable plumbing repair and more!
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is your go-to commercial plumbing contractor in Dallas-Fort Worth. Call us to learn more about our commercial plumbing repairs.
- Drain Cleaning: If you have a slow draining sink or clogged drain, give us a call and we’ll get your pipes back in order. Without using harmful and temporary chemicals, our drain cleaning services will get your pipes back in shape.
- Emergency Plumbing: When a plumbing disaster hits, Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here for you! When you’re in trouble, we work quickly to resolve the emergency situation and keep your home and family safe.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: When you need faucet repair or new fixtures installed, give us a call! Our plumbers can repair or install just about any faucet or sink.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposal are strong, but they are not indestructible and may eventually need professional repairs. Be careful about what you throw down the disposal to extend it’s lifespan.
- Gas Line Repair: A broken gas line is a serious and potentially dangerous problem in your home, so call us immediately for gas line repair! If you smell gas, do not use any electricity and get out of the home immediately.
- Hydro-Jetting: When you start to notice your drains working slowly, you might be due for hydro-jetting. Because we use water, the process is safe and will not corrode your pipes.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always quick, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here. Early leak detection can save you a lot of time and stress, so call us today!
- Repiping: If your pipes are corroded or aging, you might need to repipe your home. We know that repiping is a disruptive process, so we work efficiently to minimize damage and get your house in back in shape.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: If you have slow draining throughout your house, you might need your sewer pipes inspected. This technology makes repairs faster and more affordable than prior methods.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Don’t let a slab leak turn into a catastrophe for your home. You might hear water running when all water is off, or see increasing water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: Many sump pumps need repair or replacement within 10 to 15 years of installation. If you need sump pump repair, give our team a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you want to make your home a bit more eco-friendly and save money on water and energy, we can help! We are happy to install, repair and maintain a tankless water heater in your home.
- Toilet Repair: When the plunger just won’t cut it, call us for toilet repair and clog removal. We can help with toilet repair as well as installation.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Compared to traditional trenching methods, trenchless sewer repair is far less invasive and can save you 50 percent. While still a major plumbing repair, this process yields faster, better results at a reduced price.
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call. Scale buildup inside the tank can cause serious damage, and you may need a new water heater.
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water may seem like a pest, but it can cause some major problems in your house. By reducing the hard minerals in your water, you can reduce scale buildup in many of your water-using appliances.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
For a professional plumber in Fort Worth, TX, choose Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Our mission is to keep your house and family safe with skilled plumbing services and sincere customer service. Call us at (214) 234-3456 for local plumbing repair in Fort Worth, TX.