Local Plumbing Repair in Arlington, TX
No one wants a shoddy repair job when it comes to their plumbing, so don’t settle for a subpar plumbing contractor in Arlington, TX! Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is the best choice for your plumbing repairs, from residential jobs to commercial projects. Give us a call at (214) 234-3456 for speedy and affordable plumbing repair and more!
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Our certified plumbers are prepared to help with any commercial plumbing services you need. We offer comprehensive commercial plumbing repairs throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Drain Cleaning: You likely need drain cleaning if you notice frequent clogs, slow draining, and foul odors from your tub or sink. While commercial drain cleaning products only offer a temporary solution, we will make sure your drains are clear of debris without using harmful chemicals.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing problems can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your house. Our mission is fast service and quality results!
- Faucet and Sink Repair: A leaky faucet, cracked sink, or cracked pipe can cause all sorts of problems in your kitchen or bathroom. Our plumbers can repair or install just about any faucet or sink.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: If something is caught in your disposal, be extremely careful if you try any repairs yourself. Get back to enjoying your kitchen with a working garbage disposal!
- Gas Line Repair: If you have a corroded gas line, call us for emergency repairs right away! Our technicians will make sure your gas line is in good shape and poses no threat of a leak.
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than store-bought drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will remove the buildup and debris in your sewer lines. Using a highly pressurized stream of water, we clean out your pipes without any harmful or corrosive chemicals.
- Leak Detection and Repair: If you have soaring water bills, water damaged walls or ceilings, or have low water pressure, you may have a leak. Catching a leak early can save you a lot of stress and money in the future.
- Repiping: Many pipes tend to last 50 years or more, though hard water and other factors can lead to increased corrosion. At Tribeca Plumbing, Inc., we use quality materials so you can trust in your pipe’s integrity.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: With a specially designed, waterproof camera, our plumbers can inspect your sewer lines to see if any clogs are forming. This video footage helps us detect clogs, corrosion, and other damage to your main sewer lines with no digging necessary.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Our plumbers are skilled in slab leak repair and detection, so call us if you think that you have a leak. Signs of a slab leak include the sound of running water, hot spots on floors, and increasing water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: Many sump pumps need repair or replacement within 10 to 15 years of installation. We are glad to repair your sump pump or install a new system if needed.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. We are happy to install, repair and maintain a tankless water heater in your home.
- Toilet Repair: Most toilet problems are caused by a clog, warped flapper, or improper water pressure. However, some issues can indicate a larger issue and call for professional plumbing repair.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost. While still a major plumbing repair, this process yields faster, better results at a reduced price.
- Water Heater Repair: Problems with your water heater are fairly common, and many result in simple repairs. Scale buildup inside the tank can cause serious damage, and you may need a new water heater.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to stress about annoying and harmful hard water effects on your home. Talk to Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. about water softener installation and repair today!
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you want a reliable, local plumber in Arlington, TX, just call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Whether it’s a quick repair or large-scale plumbing project, we work tirelessly to get the job done right the first time. Call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. at (214) 234-3456 when you need a plumbing contractor in Arlington, TX.