Local Plumbing Repair in Carrollton, TX
Looking for a reputable plumber near Carrollton, TX? Choose Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. for all your commercial and residential plumbing repair needs. When you want repairs that you can count on, call (214) 234-3456 for the certified plumbers at Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is your go-to commercial plumbing contractor in Dallas-Fort Worth. From new installation to major repairs, we do it all!
- Drain Cleaning: If water isn’t draining well in your sink or tub, it might be time for drain cleaning. While commercial drain cleaning products only offer a temporary solution, we will make sure your drains are free of debris without using corrosive chemicals.
- Emergency Plumbing: When a plumbing disaster strikes, Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here for you! Our plumbers are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repair and assistance.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Don’t let that annoying drip from the sink run up your water bill! We repair and install all kinds of sinks and faucets.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: If something is stuck in your disposal, be extremely careful if you try any repairs yourself. Get back to enjoying your kitchen with a new garbage disposal!
- Gas Line Repair: If you have a corroded gas line, call us for emergency repairs right away! Check your gas line from time to time to make sure no problems are developing.
- Hydro-Jetting: When you begin to notice your drains working slowly, you might be due for hydro-jetting. We use a strong blast of water through your pipes to clear away problematic sludge and buildup.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always simple, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here. Catching a leak early can save you a lot of stress and money down the line.
- Repiping: Most pipes tend to last 50 years or more, though hard water and other factors can lead to increased corrosion. We know that repiping is a disruptive process, so we work efficiently to minimize damage and get your house in back in shape.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Find out if there’s a blockage in your sewer line with a sewer camera inspection. This video camera will show real time footage of the inside of your pipes, making repairs easier and more affordable.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Don’t let a slab leak turn into a crisis for your home. Slab leaks are more common in older homes due to improved building codes over time.
- Sump Pump Repair: Sump pump damage is not uncommon, as various parts may wear out or become defective. We are happy to repair your sump pump or install a new system if needed.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. A tankless water heater might be an excellent option! We also provide tankless water heater repair and maintenance.
- Toilet Repair: Toilet problems are common and usually need a simple fix, such as a clog or ghost flushing. In some cases, problems with your toilet can be due to a more serious problem.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Trenchless sewer repair is preferred over traditional trenching mainly due to its lower cost. Call us today if you need sewer repair!
- Water Heater Repair: Problems with your water heater are fairly common, and many result in simple repairs. Whether gas or electric, we are happy to help fix or replace your water heater.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to worry about obnoxious and harmful hard water effects on your home. Our whole-home water softening systems can help reduce scale buildup, improve your skin, and eliminate those annoying hard water spots on clean dishes.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
When you want a reliable, local plumbing contractor in Carrollton, TX, just call Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. We want to make sure that each job is done quickly and properly so you and your home are safe and secure. Don’t wait! Call (214) 234-3456 for plumbing service when you need it most!