Professional Plumbing Repair in Newark, TX
Looking for a trusted plumber near Newark, TX? Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is the top choice for your plumbing services, from residential jobs to commercial projects. Give us a call at (214) 234-3456 for fast and affordable plumbing services and more!
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is your go-to commercial plumbing company in Dallas-Fort Worth. We are glad to work on your commercial building, school, church, office, or other space.
- Drain Cleaning: You probably need drain cleaning if you notice frequent clogs, slow draining, and foul odors from your tub or sink. Without using dangerous and temporary chemicals, our drain cleaning services will get your pipes back in working order.
- Emergency Plumbing: When a plumbing disaster strikes, Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is here for you! Our plumbing contractors are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repair and assistance.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: A leaky faucet, cracked sink, or damaged pipe can cause all sorts of problems in your kitchen or bathroom. Our plumbers can repair or install just about any faucet or sink.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Garbage disposal are tough, but they are not indestructible and may eventually need professional repairs. Be careful about what you throw down the disposal to extend it’s lifespan.
- Gas Line Repair: Safety is our top priority, so you can count on our plumbing company to make sure your gas line is safe and functional. Check your gas line from time to time to make sure no problems are developing.
- Hydro-Jetting: More effective than commercial drain cleaners, hydro-jetting will eliminate the buildup and debris in your sewer lines. We use a powerful blast of water through your pipes to clear away problematic sludge and buildup.
- Leak Detection and Repair: Finding a leak isn’t always quick, since many pipes are behind walls and beneath floors, but that’s why we are here. Early leak detection can save you a lot of time and trouble, so call us today!
- Repiping: If you have frequent leaks, your pipes might be nearing the end of their lifespan. We know that repiping is a disruptive process, so we work efficiently to minimize damage and get your house in back in shape.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: If you have slow draining throughout your house, you might need your sewer pipes inspected. This video camera will show real time footage of the inside of your pipes, making repairs easier and more affordable.
- Slab Leak Repairs: Don’t let a slab leak turn into a catastrophe for your home. You might hear water running when all water is off, or see surging water bills.
- Sump Pump Repair: A problem with your sump pump can lead to serious problems for your home. If you need sump pump repair, give our team a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: Looking to save money and make your home more eco-friendly? A tankless water heater might be an excellent option! We also provide tankless water heater repair and maintenance.
- Toilet Repair: Whether it’s an overflowing mess or just has a weak flush, no one likes toilet repair. In some cases, problems with your toilet can be due to a more serious problem.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: There are many benefits of trenchless sewer repair, from cost savings to better piping technology. However, sewer repair is still an intensive, major repair.
- Water Heater Repair: If you can’t figure out the problem with your hot water heater, give us a call. Most tank-style heaters need replacing within 10 to 15 years, and we can help with installation.
- Water Softener Installation: With water softener installation, you don’t have to worry about obnoxious and harmful hard water effects on your home. Hard water can not only dull and dry out your skin, but can cause damaging scale buildup in your water-using appliances.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
For a professional plumbing company in Newark, TX, contact Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. We want to make sure that each job is done quickly and properly so you and your home are safe and secure. For plumbing repair in Newark, TX, call (214) 234-3456 today.