Quality Plumbing Repair in Argyle, TX
Don’t settle for an unqualified handyman when you need an expert plumbing company in Argyle, TX. Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. is the top choice for your plumbing services, from residential jobs to commercial projects. When you want repairs that you can count on, call (214) 234-3456 for the certified plumbers at Tribeca Plumbing, Inc.
Plumbing Services We Offer
- Commercial Plumbing: Whether you need a commercial plumber for installation or repair, our experienced crew has you covered. From new installation to large-scale repairs, we do it all!
- Drain Cleaning: Drain cleaning can help eliminate clogs, odors, and other problems in your pipes. Drain cleaning removes the sludge, debris, and other buildup in your drains, which also helps eliminate odors.
- Emergency Plumbing: Some plumbing damage can become a true emergency, such as a burst sewer line or a leak that is flooding your home. Our plumbers are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing repair and assistance.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: A leaky faucet, cracked sink, or corroded pipe can cause all sorts of problems in your kitchen or bathroom. We offer a wide range of quality sinks and faucets to suit any decor or budget.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: Whether food is hung up in your garbage disposal or the blades are dull, our plumbers can repair or replace your garbage disposal. We also install new garbage disposals if yours is beyond repair.
- Gas Line Repair: A gas leak is a dangerous problem that calls for emergency services. Check your gas line from time to time to make sure no problems are developing.
- Hydro-Jetting: If your sewer lines are beginning to back up, hydro-jetting can help eliminate sludge and buildup before a clog forms. Because we use water, the process is safe and will not corrode your pipes.
- Leak Detection and Repair: If you suspect a plumbing leak in your home, let our expert plumbers inspect your home for leaks. Early leak detection can save you a lot of time and hassle, so call us today!
- Repiping: Most pipes tend to last 50 years or more, though hard water and other factors can lead to increased wear. Our plumbers work hard to make sure your pipes are safe and reliable so you and your family can rest easy.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: With a sewer camera inspection, you can catch clogs and sewer line damage before it becomes a major problem. This video footage helps us detect clogs, corrosion, and other damage to your main sewer lines with no digging necessary.
- Slab Leak Repairs: A slab leak is a serious and urgent plumbing problem, so don’t wait to call if you think there’s a problem. Slab leaks are more frequent in older homes due to improved building codes over time.
- Sump Pump Repair: Most sump pumps need repair or replacement within 10 to 15 years of installation. If you need sump pump repair, give our team a call!
- Tankless Water Heater Installation: If you’re interested in conserving water and cutting your costs, you might need to ditch your old tank-style water heater. Perfect for smaller households, tankless water heater installation can be a great investment.
- Toilet Repair: Most toilet problems are caused by a clog, warped flapper, or improper water pressure. We also install new toilets if you’re looking to update your bathroom.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair: Compared to traditional trenching methods, trenchless sewer repair is far less invasive and can save you 50 percent. This method will still require some digging, but the reconstruction is significantly less.
- Water Heater Repair: No hot water, unusual noises, and too hot water all indicate various problems with your water heater. Most tank-style heaters need replacing within 10 to 15 years, and we can help with installation.
- Water Softener Installation: Hard water may seem like a pest, but it can cause some serious problems in your home. Our whole-home water softening systems can help reduce scale buildup, improve your skin, and eliminate those annoying hard water spots on clean dishes.
Quality Repairs You Can Trust
For a quality plumbing company in Argyle, TX, choose Tribeca Plumbing, Inc. Whether it’s a common repair or large-scale plumbing project, we work tirelessly to get the job done right the first time. Don’t wait! Call (214) 234-3456 for plumbing service when you need it most!